Any word from Baldman Games re D&D AL?
Posted by narzat

I haven't seen anything yet, although I imagine they are busy with D&D Live and Origins online.  Anyone seen anything else yet?

Posted by llenlleawg

Well, Origins online isn't happening any more, so there's that. (Go to their web page for the full explanation.)

I don't see any notices yet on the Baldman Games FB page re: signing up DMs for Gen Con Online, but I'm sure it will happen soon after next weekend (i.e. after D&D Live).

Posted by narzat

Thanks, llenlleawg, I wasn't tracking the Origins changes.  

Posted by wavester

Hey gang,

BMG has been buried in D&D Live 2020 (so much awesome - I wish it was in person so I could actually meet all these excellent people instead of doing it all online). That is taking an insane amount of our time right now. Once we get past that 100% of our focus will be on Gen Con Online and you'll see more info roll out for it quickly.

Thanks

Posted by narzat wavester

wavester wrote:
Hey gang,
BMG has been buried in D&D Live 2020 (so much awesome - I wish it was in person so I could actually meet all these excellent people instead of doing it all online). That is taking an insane amount of our time right now. Once we get past that 100% of our focus will be on Gen Con Online and you'll see more info roll out for it quickly.
Thanks

Thanks, Wavester, glad the D&D Live is going so well, and looking forward to seeing what you are cooking up for Gen Con Online!

Posted by wavester

Just to update everybody - our DM signups went public live today and already moving quickly towards 100 DM's for the event (goal is to see if we can hit 200). Lots of cool stuff - now we just need to execute on all of it :)

Posted by narzat wavester

wavester wrote:
Just to update everybody - our DM signups went public live today and already moving quickly towards 100 DM's for the event (goal is to see if we can hit 200). Lots of cool stuff - now we just need to execute on all of it :)

Awesome!  Hoping for a Mid-Track Eberron Oracle of War experience, but will love whatever comes.

Posted by wavester

Hey look at that - a mid-tier Eberron Oracle of War experience with the newest adventures and epic is indeed on the schedule. I'm good (or lucky - probably lucky)

Posted by narzat

Sweet!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.