Event Catalog Download
Posted by orionwiseman

While the search functionality for events continues to improve each year, it is still handy to be able to download the event catalog. Will the catalog be available for download this year?

Posted by calliesky

Does anyone know if the events catalog can be searched by language? The announcement email advertises games running in “Portuguese, French, Spanish, Russian, and ASL”.
I can only find a few games in Spanish on the catalog.

I’d love to attend events being held using ASL if anyone can help me out in finding them to register. 

Thanks!! 

Posted by marimaccadmin

It cannot exactly be searched by language, but we've asked that, if an event is in any language other than English, there be a notation in English, that the event is in (X) language.  Thus, you should be able to search the word "Portuguese" or "Spanish".

We should have ASL events up shortly; they were submitted, they just haven't been review and made active yet.

Marian McBrine
Event Manager 
Gen Con LLC

Posted by calliesky marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
It cannot exactly be searched by language, but we've asked that, if an event is in any language other than English, there be a notation in English, that the event is in (X) language.  Thus, you should be able to search the word "Portuguese" or "Spanish".
We should have ASL events up shortly; they were submitted, they just haven't been review and made active yet.
Marian McBrine
Event Manager 
Gen Con LLC

Thanks very much
:-)

Posted by yog-sothoth in jersey

I also like this website for viewing events.  It shows the additions / subtractions of new events every day. /GenCon DB

Posted by mcgregml

Bumping hoping the original question can be answered regarding a download of the catalog.  I miss my Excel spreadsheet. :-(

Posted by alans

The eventdb site is awesome! 

Posted by felwred

is there an eta for a downloadable version of the events catalog?

Posted by audioslave

Someone on Reddit has it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gencon/comments/hmbd9v/2020_gencon_online_event_catalog_now_live_plus/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Posted by mcgregml audioslave

THANK YOU!

Posted by orionwiseman

Here is the link from the above referenced Reedit:
http://www.gencon.com/downloads/events.zip

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.