50% off all Gen Con merch at Offworld Designs
Posted by buffythecatslayer

Offworld Designs is closing up shop, and all merchandise is 50% off on top of a lot of it being already discounted.  Get your Gen Con and other goodies while they last.

Reposted for the new forums.

Posted by monday1

[This post has been removed]

Posted by bakermouse10133

Sorry to see them go! I really enjoyed their booth and purchased items from them every year. Anyone know if someone else is filling the void?

Posted by mikeboozer bakermouse10133

bakermouse10133 wrote:
Sorry to see them go! I really enjoyed their booth and purchased items from them every year. Anyone know if someone else is filling the void?

We are working on that!

Mike

Posted by buffythecatslayer

I just went to the site, and there doesn't seem to be any Gen Con merchandise on sale.  There's stuff from other Cons still there, so I wonder if the GC stuff completely sold out, or they just stopped listing it.  

Posted by qwaserity

Buffy,

They HAD some GenCon stuff. I remember because I had a choice between the GenCon messenger bag or the "Bag of Holding" messenger bag. 

Posted by jillt

I am attending online gencon and wonder if there will be gencon merchandise to purchase to support gencon 

Posted by colbrook jillt

jillt wrote:
I am attending online gencon and wonder if there will be gencon merchandise to purchase to support gencon 
They've said there's something in the works, but it won't be from Offworld Designs as the owners/operators are retiring.

Posted by quarex

Yeah I think they knew they could probably sell literally all the Gen-Con stuff with sufficient discounts; I ended up buying two things I had always wanted but never thought would be worth it (the burnout dice hoodie and a cold drink tumbler) because the discounts were just so ridiculous.  And I remember I literally bought the hoodie when it said there was 1 left.  So I am not surprised everything was eventually sold.

Posted by chibi1990

Posted by among

Posted by quarex

*points and open-mouth screams at the one who does not belong*

Posted by roderick

Sorry guys, I had to evacuate from a wildfire and couldn't delete this from my phone. 

The Non-gaming-pod person has been removed. Stop watching the skies!

Posted by lore seeker roderick

roderick wrote:
Sorry guys, I had to evacuate from a wildfire and couldn't delete this from my phone.

Assuming this is serious and not a reference I don't get:

Holy crap! Everything okay?

Posted by roderick

Yes, I'm evacd from the River Fire. Pets are fine with us. House is currently safe from what o can tell. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.