150 Days and counting.
( Locked)
Posted by gib_rebeg

I realize GC can't give any definite details in all situations that are unsure. But with the days counting down fast, would be nice to get an official statement (Email, post or something) that reassures the community that things are still progressing, and where everything stands at this point.

Are we near event submission for those running events?

Are we going to be seeing badges coming available soon?

For those who will have to buy a badge (Didn't carry one over) what will their prices be?

A rundown of hotels we can pick from and prices?

When hotels will come available?

Posted by elvinlord

Mike has posted in another thread. Basically  everything is still moving forward.  No further details to be given at this time.

I believe they set a date of May 15 to decide if you want to roll over your badge from last year to this year.

Posted by crusader77

A date to make that decision is nice and all, but how are we to make that decision if we don't even know what they are offering for this year? 

Posted by elvinlord crusader77

crusader77 wrote:
A date to make that decision is nice and all, but how are we to make that decision if we don't even know what they are offering for this year? 
Blind faith and the ability to pivot at the last minute.

We probably won't have more info on attendance until early June and I doubt we will have event info until July.  

Complete guess but hope springs eternal 

Posted by mikeboozer

This has been addressed in another thread. Locking.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.