A thousand thanks to the Gen Con team!
Posted by llenlleawg

OK, full disclosure: I won't be able to go to Gen Con 2021 in person. I live in Italy, and here we are just beginning to vaccinate people under 60. Even in Lazio, for now, you have to be 56 or older to sign up for your first dose. Plus, with the change of date from August to September, I would need to be back here anyway for work.

That said, I am thrilled that you have found a way to make this happen! I am looking forward to the day that can see you all in person and share a beer (or three...) with you on Georgia St. and work with you to kill orcs and stop pandemics and survive the cold without being turned into "it". I am all the same so glad that at least some of you will be able to be in Indy in September, keeping the lights on for the rest of us who will be joining you online and at our FLGS. Most of all, I am grateful for all of the work the Gen Con staff has done and continues to do to navigate the complicated logistics of 2021 while managing the hopes, fears, anxieties, and excitement of a dedicated set of gamers ready to roll some real dice.

Once again, THANK YOU!

Posted by chibi1990

[This post has been removed]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.