Exploding kittens booth?
Posted by mcaramb

Will the exploding kittens booth be making an appearance this year?

Posted by austicke mcaramb

mcaramb wrote:Will the exploding kittens booth be making an appearance this year?

They're on the list of exhibitors.

​​​​​​​_____________________________________
Alec Usticke, Fans of Gen Con Facebook Group

Posted by mcaramb

Yes, I see that now, but last time I checked I could have sworn they weren't listed since as of my post, and the update date or the list hasn't changed...weird.. but considering the Covid policy on not having big queues and stuff, I'm wondering if their hysterical exhibit booth is still gonna be there as it's one of the most popular exhibits and has typically very long lines. 

Posted by cloak72 austicke

austicke wrote:
mcaramb wrote:Will the exploding kittens booth be making an appearance this year?

They're on the list of exhibitors._____________________________________

Given that Table of Ultimate Gaming, which went out of business last year, is also on the list...   That's not precisely a guarantee.

Posted by traveller cloak72

cloak72 wrote:
austicke wrote:

They're on the list of exhibitors._____________________________________

Given that Table of Ultimate Gaming, which went out of business last year, is also on the list...   That's not precisely a guarantee.

Its possible that the ToUG vendor is the liquidator using this as the chance to sell out the stock.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Its possible that the ToUG vendor is the liquidator using this as the chance to sell out the stock.

If that's the case, I'd be very wary about buying anything from them.  They had a history of crappy service and late deliveries when they were in business; who knows what they'll be like if they're just getting rid of stock.  If you do want to buy, make sure you use a credit card that has a good chargeback policy.

Posted by jessicadowd

[This post has been removed]

Posted by quarex

Nice of the Spammers to telegraph their forthcoming post edits

Posted by roderick quarex

quarex wrote:
Nice of the Spammers to telegraph their forthcoming post edits

Checking on her...

Posted by jessicadowd

[This post has been removed]

Posted by roderick

Aaaand JessicaDowd is gone. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.