Game Library 2021
Posted by spaceman5000

How do the Game Library Access badges work? It seems like you need to need to buy a badge for access to the game library. I get that, but if I am attending with five friends, do we all need a badge to check out a game and play it or does just one person in our group need a badge to check out the game?

Posted by kevinrg

Pretty sure it is everyone.   I seems to recall having my badge checked entering the library area and also when checking a game out.

Posted by deadsaidfred

Agree with that Kevin.  That’s my experience also.

Posted by spaceman5000

So  when you check out a game you need to play it in the "library area?" and all participants need access to that "area" hence everyone needs a badge?

Posted by kevinrg spaceman5000

spaceman5000 wrote:
So  when you check out a game you need to play it in the "library area?" and all participants need access to that "area" hence everyone needs a badge?

Correct.     It was in Lucas Oil, but this year will be in the Sagamore.

Badge/event ticket will allow you to check games out and play them in the game library area, but everyone needs a badge/ticket.

Posted by sstalker23

So how does the games library affect your wish list.  What I mean is if I pick the all weekend pass it shows as Thur for 10 hours.  If I have that first in my list would it block anything else on Thursday?

Posted by austicke sstalker23

sstalker23 wrote:
So how does the games library affect your wish list.  What I mean is if I pick the all weekend pass it shows as Thur for 10 hours.  If I have that first in my list would it block anything else on Thursday?

Nope.

Posted by sstalker23 austicke

austicke wrote:
sstalker23 wrote:

Nope.
Thanks!

Posted by among

[This post has been removed]

Posted by fethbone among

among wrote:<Spam Deleted>
Smells like it could be spam for dinner to me........

Posted by roderick

Goodbye Spam. 

Posted by njseahawksfan

BTW, thanks for this thread.  I got tickets for my crew as a result.

Posted by margodavis

[This post has been removed]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.