Refund for Event Cancellation
Posted by swiftbrook

I just signed up for GenCon Online.  I'm playing some role playing games.  If the game I purchased a ticket for fails to have enough players to run, will I get A) a full refund of the ticket price, B) GenCon credit for the ticket price, or C) lose my money because I will be requesting after the table started?

Posted by nscott

Gen Con Online attendees can refund their own electronic ticket(s) for system credit from their “My Transactions” page up to 30 minutes prior to the start of their event. System credit is non-refundable, non-transferable, and does not expire.If you have technical issues and are not able to participate in a Gen Con Online event, email [email protected] within 15 minutes of the start of the event to request a refund. Include Event ID, your Account ID, and the specific technical issue.If you have a GM no-show for a Gen Con Online event you are registered for, email [email protected] within 15 minutes of the start time of the event, with Event ID and Account ID, to request a refund.If the event does not run because of technical issues on the GM’s part, or because not enough people showed to run the event, request a refund from the EO directly, which they should process by EOD. If the GM does not, email [email protected] with the Event ID and your Account ID, and the specifics of the issue, to request a refund.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.