Wednesday Gaming?
Posted by helenbb

Any Wednesday gaming going on this year? My husband is looking for something in the afternoon, while I'm at Trade Day. He'd love to get together with some people who want to play something.

Posted by aaronmlopez

Depending on the time/location/etc. I am also interested in Wednesday gaming! Part of my group has meetings with their EOs on Wednesday, but I'm free! I could run a total improv RPG (using a deck of cards) if anyone is interested. 

Posted by sprout

I am often looking for gaming on Wednesday also.

Posted by pshep999

Will be officially arriving Mon afternoon. Anyone want to run/play anything Monday night, Tuesday or Wednesday? Or all the above?

Posted by qwaserity helenbb

helenbb wrote:
Any Wednesday gaming going on this year? My husband is looking for something in the afternoon, while I'm at Trade Day. He'd love to get together with some people who want to play something.
helenbb, you are not alone. I'm coming for trade day and my friend was going to wander downtown looking for Pokemon. Let me know if you find anything.

Posted by helenbb

Yep, normally on Wednesdays my husband plays with the KFG/Refried Gamers but they aren't doing anything this year.

His first choice would be a board game, but I think he's flexible given the lack of options. What does your friend like to play?

Sprout, Pshepp, what are you guys interested in playing?

Posted by helenbb helenbb

deleted

Posted by dbrubeck

Hi all helenbb's husband here.  I'm most interested in playing a couple of board games on Wednesday.  I'd bring something but am flying in and space is limited.  I'm available all day until 8pm.  Staying at the Westin.  Might be able to get us into the concierge lounge which would be a great place to play.  Anyone local want to bring one of these?

Brass: *
Nemesis
Dune: Imperium
Arnak
Aeon's End
Quacks of Q
Dominant Species
Isle of Cats

Posted by pshep999 helenbb

dbrubeck wrote:
Hi all helenbb's husband here.  I'm most interested in playing a couple of board games on Wednesday.  I'd bring something but am flying in and space is limited.  I'm available all day until 8pm.  Staying at the Westin.  Might be able to get us into the concierge lounge which would be a great place to play.  Anyone local want to bring one of these?
Nemesis
Arnak
Aeon's End
Quacks of Q
Dominant Species
Isle of Cats

I could bring 
helenbb wrote:
Yep, normally on Wednesdays my husband plays with the KFG/Refried Gamers but they aren't doing anything this year.
His first choice would be a board game, but I think he's flexible given the lack of options. What does your friend like to play?
I am down for whatever

Posted by pshep999 pshep999

pshep999 wrote:
dbrubeck wrote:
Nemesis
Arnak
Aeon's End
Quacks of Q
Dominant Species
Isle of Cats

I could bring 
helenbb wrote:
I am down for whatever
I could bring Dune. Haven't even cracked it open yet. Been wanting to try it out. 

Posted by dbrubeck

let's do it!  (Dune that is)  10am Wed at the Westin?

Posted by pshep999 dbrubeck

dbrubeck wrote:

Sounds great!!!! Do you feel comfortable enough to teach it? As I have never played.

Posted by pshep999 pshep999

pshep999 wrote:
dbrubeck wrote:

Sounds great!!!! Do you feel comfortable enough to teach it? As I have never played

Posted by dbrubeck pshep999

pshep999 wrote:
dbrubeck wrote:

Sounds great!!!! Do you feel comfortable enough to teach it? As I have never played.
I have never played it, but I'm willing to read the rules and watch Rodney teach it beforehand:
https://youtu.be/nvX9EYxQEfY

Posted by pshep999 dbrubeck

dbrubeck wrote:
pshep999 wrote:
dbrubeck wrote:

I have never played it, but I'm willing to read the rules and watch Rodney teach it beforehand:
https://youtu.be/nvX9EYxQEfY

Ok will try and watch myself prior to

Posted by dbrubeck

anyone else want to join us for Dune: Imperium 10am Wednesday?

Posted by lore seeker

Sounds like an interesting game, but I won't be in that early on Wednesday.

Posted by dbrubeck

want to play something after?

Posted by lore seeker

Probably not - I realize that after a four hour drive and getting my Gen Con stuff (badge, etc.), I'll probably just want to rest.

Posted by aaronmlopez dbrubeck

dbrubeck wrote:
anyone else want to join us for Dune: Imperium 10am Wednesday?

I am not quite sure how late I will be arriving on Tuesday yet, but my group may be interested since we are staying at the Westin as well! (Three total). Unfortunately, I won't be able to provide much of a notice ahead of time (12-hr drive for us). One of our group has a meeting with his EO on Wednesday, and another has to go to Will Call, but I'm definitely free. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.