Vendor Question - Trying to find one, can't find on map
Posted by bretpatton

I was curious if you could help me get information regarding a vendor from the vendor hall.

The vendor sold items that were carved into wood with a laser. She was a female, but I don't remember their exact location. For instance I bought disney christmas ornaments for my wife.
I thought they were between the Gloomhaven (Celaphora Games 733) and around 1500. When I look at the exhibit hall map, I am not able to find them.

Does anybody know the name of this vendor? I would like to order more items for my wife.

Posted by kertdawg bretpatton

bretpatton wrote:
I was curious if you could help me get information regarding a vendor from the vendor hall.
The vendor sold items that were carved into wood with a laser. She was a female, but I don't remember their exact location. For instance I bought disney christmas ornaments for my wife.
I thought they were between the Gloomhaven (Celaphora Games 733) and around 1500. When I look at the exhibit hall map, I am not able to find them.
Does anybody know the name of this vendor? I would like to order more items for my wife.
I have the same question.  I can't seem to find them either.  I wonder if there's an error on the map or the vendor list.

Posted by kevinrg

Meloria Maille?  (1543?)

There was O' Christmas Geek too, but other side of the hall.  Don't think they had laser cut stuff though.

Posted by kertdawg kevinrg

kevinrg wrote:
Meloria Maille?  (1543?)
There was O' Christmas Geek too, but other side of the hall.  Don't think they had laser cut stuff though.
This sounds close, but neither one is where I remember the booth. It's possible that the map is wrong or my memory is very wrong. However, I can't recall my memory ever having been wrong... 

Posted by armored badger

I know the booth that you are talking about. My wife and I bought ornaments there as well. It was next to The Castle Games (1040) and across from Scott Rosema (1039). Unfortunately, we can't remember the name of the vendor either (they didn't have any cards and we paid with cash, so no way to trace).

She was probably a last-minute addition and never got added to the map and mot likely would have been space 1038.

Any chance that one of the moderators might be able to jump in and lend us a hand?

Posted by narzat

The folks on the Fans of Gen Con Facebook page have been pretty good about identifying vendors, so it might be worth a post there.

Posted by lemarmattox

The exhibitor next to The Castle Games (1040) and across from Scott Rosema (1039) was Mirkywood Emporium (1038), http://mirkywoodemporium.com/. They were a late addition to the hall and did not make it onto the map.

Posted by bretpatton

Thank you everybody

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.