Exhibit Hall tickets
Posted by brewski

So when does the Exhibit Hall access ticket go up to be put into Wish List?

Posted by quarex

It not being available immediately made me wonder if they had quietly decided to retire that idea.

Posted by kevinrg quarex

quarex wrote:
It not being available immediately made me wonder if they had quietly decided to retire that idea.

Hope so.   If the idea was to avoid the early mob, having tickets for early access and then just upon at X hour was just going to push the mob to a different time slot probably.

Given Gencon still hasn't sold out, I'm guessing attendance might be way less than they think and will make it unnecessary. 

Posted by brumcg

On Discord, Kelsey wrote:

We'll be informing people how the exhibit hall is going to work before then, yep.

Then = event tix going on sale.

Posted by brewski

Discord was the only place I didn't ask about exhibit hall tickets...
Go figure.

Posted by francisca

That's a problem with the proliferation of social media outlets: info is scattered all over the place.  It isn't just GenCon, either.  Somebody working for the con needs to nail official info up on the gencon website, then various social media managers should point to it, rather than only disseminating that info to a limited (albeit a large one, like Discord) audience.  Not everybody has the time or desire to hang around all the different places these discussions are taking place.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.