Open Gamin confusion
Posted by yohama320

Hello!

I am not 100% if this is right spot to ask this but im giving it a shot as the email contact on the event list just bounces back.  I have only been to gencon once and with my group the main thing we do is open gaming the majority of the con.  Last time we just spent our time in Lucas oil and open gamed with what we brought. 

We went with the event GEN CON GAMES LIBRARY WEEKEND PASS this year but I am having trouble figuring out if that is actually in Lucas Oil or if Lucas Oil is even open for this year but on the event itself the location is stating ICC : Sagamore?

Is anyone else doing the library weekend pass?

Posted by komoridarkclaw

Lucas Oil stadium will not have any Gen Con events in it this year.
ICC is Indianapolis Convention Center, Sagamore is one of the room names.

Posted by yohama320

Interesting, I was getting that impression but good to know!  I assume that the Weekend pass covers the entire convention timeline?

Posted by kevinrg yohama320

yohama320 wrote:
Interesting, I was getting that impression but good to know!  I assume that the Weekend pass covers the entire convention timeline?

Yes.

Just to let you know, you can check games out of the library so, you don't need to bring your own there.   I'm not sure that the true 'open gaming' areas have been explained or defined yet.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.