Open Gaming Forum?
Posted by lore seeker

Awhile back, I remember seeing some talk about putting an Open Gaming Forum on the message boards, as a way for independent GMs who couldn't get their events into the official book to advertise events they were planning to hold.

Has there been any progress on this?

Speaking as an attendee, I would love to see what the Open Gaming GMs have in store, as there are many game systems with no official events this year.

Posted by roderick

I'll ping Mike again. 

Posted by aaronmlopez lore seeker

father bloodlust wrote:
Awhile back, I remember seeing some talk about putting an Open Gaming Forum on the message boards, as a way for independent GMs who couldn't get their events into the official book to advertise events they were planning to hold.
Has there been any progress on this?
Speaking as an attendee, I would love to see what the Open Gaming GMs have in store, as there are many game systems with no official events this year.

I agree. There are a ton of things I would love to try/play that I haven't had the chance to play at my FLGS yet. I would have loved to see them at Gen Con this year. (Talisman Adventures RPG, Clockwork and Chivalry RPG, Deadlands: Weird West RPG, Court of the Dead: Mourner's Call boardgame, Marvel United Boardgame, among others)

Posted by sick_wookie

I am looking for players for 2 nd edition AD&D games i plan on running in open gaming. Hit me up for details

Posted by lore seeker

Any news about this? I wouldn't normally ping this quickly, but there's only 7 weeks left.

Posted by roderick

It's now available!

https://www.gencon.com/forums/84-open-gaming-forum-2021

Posted by lore seeker

Nice! Thanks!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.