Are You A Werewolf?
Posted by aaronmlopez

Will this be happening at Gen Con this year? Though I have not played, I enjoy walking down the hallway in the ICC and seeing them setting up chairs for it. I am not even sure if they ever post their events on the event list.

If they are participating, how do you find/sign up for their events?

Posted by buffythecatslayer

This year, the ICC is supposedly going to be closed from around midnight to 7am for cleaning, so there's no way they could do Werewolf in the ICC hallways.  Maybe one of the hotels, assuming they are coming at all.

Posted by matthias9

I mean, you can look up events in the online catalog and see it is there.   And, yeah, it's listed in the hallway. 

Just input "werewolf" and it won't be hard to find under Deception Alley, or whatever. There are a couple other social deduction games with it. 

Posted by aaronmlopez matthias9

matthias9 wrote:
I mean, you can look up events in the online catalog and see it is there.   And, yeah, it's listed in the hallway. 
Just input "werewolf" and it won't be hard to find under Deception Alley, or whatever. There are a couple other social deduction games with it. 

Thanks! I guess I had never actually looked them up before so I didn't know they were "Deception Alley". I am thinking that I will give it a go this year!

Posted by matthias9

You should!  

It is a lot of fun -- and one of those things that is much better at the Convention than elsewhere. 

Posted by sindeler2

[This post has been removed]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.