Twilight Imperium 4th ed
Posted by asunstorm

Since there aren't any TI events, does anyone want to play a game together?  I have the expansion but I would love to spend a day playing with some people one of the days.  

Posted by akden

I could potentially be available to play on Friday if there’s enough interest.

Posted by alkorahil

Same here, I can always move something if there is enough interest in TI

Posted by aeheck

I just found out I have a 4 day pass for this year, so I am looking for things to do :) Love TI (although only played a handful) so I am in if you still need people!

Posted by solan

Anyone have any interest in TI3, with both expansions?

Posted by thewurm00

I wpuld play.  What day are you thinking ?

Posted by asunstorm

My friend Adam and I are available on Thursday evening at around 6:30 p or 7 p if that works for anyone.  We just need one more for a session and anyone else who can make it, great!  

Posted by akden asunstorm

asunstorm wrote:
My friend Adam and I are available on Thursday evening at around 6:30 p or 7 p if that works for anyone.  We just need one more for a session and anyone else who can make it, great!  

i would love to play, but I have an event that night that won’t finish until 8:30, so I realistically wouldn’t be available until 9:00. If that’s not too late to start, I’m happy to join.

Posted by [email protected]

I am wide open for TI4, with only Friday 9/17 10-2 filled up so far.  Feel free to friend me if you have availability.

I am a novice->armature player, who has a good grasp of the rules.

Posted by alkorahil

I can do TI4 at 6pm Friday!   Looking forward to it.  Just let me know where to show up.

Posted by alkorahil

Will we be using Prophesy of Kings?

Posted by asunstorm

My friend found some people on the Facebook Gen Con Fan Page, so we'll be setting up a game tomorrow evening and Thursday night, I believe.  I will post time/location when we make a decision, but I have the expansion so we can sit up to eight.  

Posted by alkorahil

Sounds good.  I am available Thursday and Friday evenings.

asunstorm wrote:
Are you still looking for players?  Would love to get a TI4 game in

Posted by alkorahil

Same.

Posted by akden

I brought my copy so I could be available around 5:30 or 6:00 on Friday. The POK expansion is mixed in already so it would have to include it.

Posted by alkorahil

I can do Friday 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.