Badge registration opens Sunday January 30th at Noon Eastern.
Most customers who rolled a 4-day badge over to 2022 will not need to do anything to claim their badge.
You can find it by signing into your account and navigating to your home page. On a desktop, click on your name in the upper-right corner.
On mobile, sign in, tap your name in the menu, and then tap "My Schedule."
If you bought a 4 day badge for anyone but yourself, they will see them on their home page and on your "My Transactions" page as well.
If you want a rolled over badge mailed to you, you can change the delivery method on you "My Packets" page.
Customers who rolled over single day, Trade Day, and some 4-day badges will receive an allocation and must claim their badge(s)
Your badge allocation has now been set up in our registration system. Here are the instructions.
1. Log into your account at www.gencon.com by clicking “Sign In | Sign Up” in the upper right corner and entering your email address and password.
2. Once you’re in your account, click on the “Get a Badge” link under the “Attend” tab on the left.
3. On the Select Badges page, you should see the allocated badge listed at the bottom of the list of badges at $0.
4. Click “Select” next to the badge, and your name should appear below (along with anyone on your Friends List).
Important: Do not click on the badge type above that is listed for the regular price. That will make you pay for the badge!!
5. Click the box next to your name (or the name of the person you are getting the badge for).
6. The badge will appear in the Cart to the right (make sure the price is correct!).
7. Click “Checkout” to continue.
8. Review your badge order and choose a shipping method.
9. Click “Next” and continue on with the transaction.If you have multiple allocations they will all appear on your "Buy a Badge" page.
Can I pay to have my badge shipped to me?
Yes, you can. Any time after January 30, 2022 but before the June 17, 2022 Ship-to-Me deadline, you can change the delivery method for your items on the “My Packets” page of your Gen Con account.
In February we can process returns for rolled over badges for those of you who cannot attend.
All requests must include your choice of action for your badge(s), the name on each badge, and the Gen Con ID account number for the account used to make the purchase (find it to the right of your name in the corner when you are logged in at gencon.com).
The process went flawlessly! Thank you so much! We have everything in place. Excited about event selection! Thanks to the entire team over there!
If I have a rolled over badge, do I need to have re-accepted the Terms of Service to be entered in the housing lottery? Or is housing lottery entry automatic even if someone hasn't logged in and accepted the Terms of Service for this year?
The time does not have anything to do with whether he has accessed his account.
He should log in ahead of time so he does not have to worry about imho.