Shipping Options?
Posted by tacomuerte

I’ve recently had a back injury and since I’m attending solo, I’ll have to fly since there’s no way I can drive halfway across the country. Are there options for shipping merchandise purchased at the convention back home?

Posted by austicke tacomuerte

tacomuerte wrote:Are there options for shipping merchandise purchased at the convention back home?

Yes. Many hotels have business centers with shipping services. I think the convention center often has a shipping option as well. There is also a post office nearby.

Posted by traveller

Some hotels (westin has a fexex office) have something but don't expect them to be open on Sunday.  There are at least 2 options in the ICC, ship naked i think its called, is outside the vendor hall near the food trucks.  There is also and this has been my go to in prior years an ICC shipping office located near ballroom 500.  Its open everyday and has multiple shipping options (fedex/ups/etc).  They are always super helpful and very good about packing your items.

Posted by tacomuerte

Thanks to both of you for those recommendations! Sounds like I’ll be fine.

Posted by mpagnotta310 traveller

traveller wrote:
Some hotels (westin has a fexex office) have something but don't expect them to be open on Sunday.  There are at least 2 options in the ICC, ship naked i think its called, is outside the vendor hall near the food trucks.  There is also and this has been my go to in prior years an ICC shipping office located near ballroom 500.  Its open everyday and has multiple shipping options (fedex/ups/etc).  They are always super helpful and very good about packing your items.
Ship Naked was absent last year, so I was forced to use the ICC's shipping office.

Hopefully that will be remedied this year.

Posted by johnadam2

[This post has been removed]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.