Trade Day Events
Posted by sgt engee

Hi All, 

This will be my second time going to Gen Con, but first time going to Trade Day. Where does one normally go to in order to view and sign up for events? When I go the Trade Day page it doesn't have any links to sign up or indicate where to go: 

https://www.gencon.com/gen-con-indy/trade-day 

"Trade Day events being offered will be available when Event Registration opens in the spring of 2022. Search for events using the “TRD” event type.We highly encourage you to register for specific events through the Gen Con event registration system when Event Registration opens. Registering for Trade Day events helps the organizer and hosts plan for the event appropriately. A ticket ensures you will have a seat!All Trade Day events are free (you must have a Trade Day badge) and are electronically ticketed."

I'm guessing event registration hasn't opened up yet? If not, does anyone have an idea of when the event schedule is typically finalized and sign ups are made available?

Thanks in advance!

Posted by mikeboozer sgt engee

sgt engee wrote:
Hi All, 
This will be my second time going to Gen Con, but first time going to Trade Day. Where does one normally go to in order to view and sign up for events? When I go the Trade Day page it doesn't have any links to sign up or indicate where to go: 
https://www.gencon.com/gen-con-indy/trade-day 
"Trade Day events being offered will be available when Event Registration opens in the spring of 2022. Search for events using the “TRD” event type.We highly encourage you to register for specific events through the Gen Con event registration system when Event Registration opens. Registering for Trade Day events helps the organizer and hosts plan for the event appropriately. A ticket ensures you will have a seat!All Trade Day events are free (you must have a Trade Day badge) and are electronically ticketed."
I'm guessing event registration hasn't opened up yet? If not, does anyone have an idea of when the event schedule is typically finalized and sign ups are made available?
Thanks in advance!

Trade Day Events will go live when Events do on May 15th!

The schedule usually goes live a couple weeks before that.

Mike

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.