Lucas Oil Stadium
Posted by hannman

Will Gencon have things setup again over at Lucas Oil Stadium?

Posted by mikeboozer

Yes!

Posted by hannman

Fantastic!  Some of the best events back in 2019 were playing games in the middle of the field of the stadium.

Posted by notavailableeither

Agreed. 

i love telling my football fan friends that I’ve played on the Colt’s field

Posted by rutherfordr

Any chance of getting a Starbucks in LOS?

Posted by quarex

It really is funny how compared to being anywhere else at Gen-Con, being in Lucas Oil Stadium makes you feel like you are far away from civilization and are on your own if something goes wrong.  Even though, I mean, yeah, it is like a 5-minute walk back to Georgia Street, but that feels SO FAR 

Posted by bobonono2

[This post has been removed]

Posted by kevinrg quarex

quarex wrote:
It really is funny how compared to being anywhere else at Gen-Con, being in Lucas Oil Stadium makes you feel like you are far away from civilization and are on your own if something goes wrong.  Even though, I mean, yeah, it is like a 5-minute walk back to Georgia Street, but that feels SO FAR 

I love walking outside down to Lucas Oil, hitting up the food trucks that are there (hope those return outside of Lucas since there is 1/3 of the traffic) and eating in the upper level concession area.  Gives me a chance to be away from large crowds for 30 minutes.

Posted by helenbb

There are food trucks at Lucas Oil? Where/ this will b really handy when I have 1 hour between True Dunegon and NASCRAG and need to grab lunch...

Posted by kevinrg helenbb

helenbb wrote:
There are food trucks at Lucas Oil? Where/ this will b really handy when I have 1 hour between True Dunegon and NASCRAG and need to grab lunch...

They have been there in the past on South Street (main road north of Lucas) but usually just the afternoon shift, 4-5 trucks and I think just Fri/Sat.

Posted by grognard262

Are there any concessions or food in or near the stadium on Thursday?  We have multiple events at the stadium with only an hour between them for meals.  If not, we might need to pack sandwiches.

Posted by maijstral2 grognard262

grognard262 wrote:
Are there any concessions or food in or near the stadium on Thursday?  We have multiple events at the stadium with only an hour between them for meals.  If not, we might need to pack sandwiches.
In the past they usually had 3-4 food trucks at the curb outside the stadium, hopefully they will again this year.

Posted by raptorov

I suggested to my gaming group a couple years ago that we should do our fantasy football draft at Lucas Oil Stadium since only one our our league mates did not routinely attend GanCon.
But with the early draft time and such it did not happen.
It could have been so epic!
Plus, if it were a sit-con a player or two would have shown up.
Instead we went with having our True Dungeon coach draw our draft order.
Pretty cool, but not as epic as drafting our team in the stands of Lucas Oil Stadium.

There should be an event for this, since only two of our extended game group does not play fantasy football.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.