adventure league
Posted by schujf2

I was wondering if thier will be adventure league at gen con 2022

Posted by helenbb

I believe that it is usually run by Baldman games, so I'd keep an eye on that event provider.

Posted by austicke

Baldman said their events would be in the catalog before the 15th.

Posted by wavester

I spent a few evenings putting in over 250 D&D events into the system a few days ago. They are in the queue for review by the Gen Con event team then they will flip the switch to make them live. We have some awesome stuff this year (when don't we have awesome stuff - I know - but this year is 15% more awesome)

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Only 15%?  Meh... :-)

Posted by wavester buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
Only 15%?  Meh... :-)

I know. I took a nap that afternoon and just ran out of time. I shall do my penance now.

Posted by trueoak wavester

wavester wrote:
I spent a few evenings putting in over 250 D&D events into the system a few days ago. They are in the queue for review by the Gen Con event team then they will flip the switch to make them live. We have some awesome stuff this year (when don't we have awesome stuff - I know - but this year is 15% more awesome)
Are any of the AL events for 6+?  I'll have an almost 10 year old already familiar with the basics of D&D.  We are looking for an official 5e equivalent to Pathfinder Academy.

Posted by wavester

Yup. We have a lot of lower level content and learn to play / younger kid things.

Posted by nesbit37

Wavester, are you going to have pregens available for the Tier 1 stuff?  I ask because a couple of the cons I've been to post lockdown have not had pregens available and thats caused some issues for being able to get the kids to play.

Posted by wavester nesbit37

nesbit37 wrote:
Wavester, are you going to have pregens available for the Tier 1 stuff?  I ask because a couple of the cons I've been to post lockdown have not had pregens available and thats caused some issues for being able to get the kids to play.

We shall indeed

Posted by raven2008

Probably a rhetorical question, but if I signed up for a tier 3 event, do I have to have an AL legal character to participate? I've never played AL content. 

Posted by wavester raven2008

raven2008 wrote:
Probably a rhetorical question, but if I signed up for a tier 3 event, do I have to have an AL legal character to participate? I've never played AL content. 

You do. You can start a new character in AL at 1st or 5th but you cannot start at 11th and play in a Tier 3 event. You have plenty of time to get a new character from 5th to 11th if you want (it would only take playing 3 adventures to do so). We have online events happening every month leading up to the show so lots of chances.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.