Costume Parade?
Posted by markmaruska

Q: When and where is the Costume Parade for Gen Con 2022?

Will it be Saturday at 3pm?  Will it snake through the main convention hallways past the exhibitors hall?

It's so fun to see all of the amazing costumes and I want to make sure I'm i the right place at the right time; and also I don't want to overbook the Costume Parade with some other event.  :)  Thank you!

Posted by marimaccadmin

My understanding is that there WILL be a costume parade, but I'm not sure if the route or the time will be exactly the same; I'd keep an eye out for announcements about that.

Marian McBrine
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by marimaccadmin

My understanding is that there WILL be a costume parade, but I'm not sure if the route or the time will be exactly the same; I'd keep an eye out for announcements about that.

Marian McBrine
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by del_grande

The Costume Parade now appears as an event, running Saturday from 3 to 4. It appears to start just outside Hall A, but no details on the route are mentioned.

Posted by smirker del_grande

del_grande wrote:
The Costume Parade now appears as an event, running Saturday from 3 to 4. It appears to start just outside Hall A, but no details on the route are mentioned.
Oh, good to know, thanks!  My son and I are coming for our first time and definately want to see this as I don't know how good the view would be in the actual Costume event itself.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.