New releases at Gen Con
Posted by xanathon

Does anyone know of a website that I can find what new products are going to be released at Gen Con?  

Posted by donaldbain

BGG preview is up:

https://boardgamegeek.com/geekpreview/57/gen-con-2022-preview

Posted by austicke

Here's another list: RPG Products Releasing at Gen Con 2022 (By Publisher)

Posted by brumcg austicke

Hey!  That's mine!  Thanks for mentioning it.

Posted by austicke

Thanks for compiling it. :)

Posted by jillt

Thank you.  I am attending online but I still like to see what is coming out to purchase if available after everyone else gets their "i got it first" thrill :)

Posted by cinnibar

Posted by nate_lockhart donaldbain

The BGG list is kind of garbage though as they are willing to throw pretty much anything publishers want to advertise onto the list, even if it's already out and has been for months or sometimes years. It's the only real option, but it isn't great. 

Posted by freebloggernet

https://www.freebloggernet.com
he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,” daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. “itd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played incredible.

Posted by brumcg nate_lockhart

nate_lockhart wrote:The BGG list is kind of garbage though as they are willing to throw pretty much anything publishers want to advertise onto the list, even if it's already out and has been for months or sometimes years. It's the only real option, but it isn't great. 

I'll disagree!

It's a massive amount of work for W. Eric Martin.  He is at the mercy of the info the publishers give him, true.  I know from the RPG side of things that publishers have an "interesting" definition of "New Releases."  Many interpret it as "new since last Gen Con."

I subscribe to the list to see the new items and then click "Not Interested" on 95+% of the items.  Before the con, I'll have a very reasonable list to check out.  I have a buddy who is only interested in items for sale, so he uses the filter to only see those items.

Posted by colbrook

Corvus Belli always have something special for the Infinity miniatures game at Gen Con, this year it's a new 2-player starter set and a convention exclusive Sci-Fi Helen of Troy mini.

Posted by lore seeker colbrook

colbrook wrote:
Corvus Belli always have something special for the Infinity miniatures game at Gen Con, this year it's a new 2-player starter set and a convention exclusive Sci-Fi Helen of Troy mini.

Helen of Troy?

For those not familiar with Infinity, it's a sci-fi setting in which some of the characters are essentially clones of famous warriors with implanted memories of their historical lives. Some of the previous ones have been Joan of Arc, Saladin, and Miyamoto Musashi.

Helen of Troy seems like an odd choice, given that she's not a warrior. Unless she's Infinity's equivalent of Madelaine Corbeau (in Warmachine).

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.