Game Storage?
Posted by lanogironu

I searched and found old topics from years ago but figured I'd ask just in case - is there any method to store purchased games or items during the day to take back to hotel later?

I don't think there is (except maybe for VIGs) but wanted to check. 

Thanks! 

Posted by mikeboozer lanogironu

lanigironu wrote:
I searched and found old topics from years ago but figured I'd ask just in case - is there any method to store purchased games or items during the day to take back to hotel later?
Thanks! 

There is not a method through Gen Con to do so.

Mike

Posted by brooks lanogironu

lanigironu wrote:
Thanks! 

It's been my experience that most vendors are more than happy to store your purchases until later in the day for pickup. 

Posted by lanogironu brooks

brooks wrote:
lanigironu wrote:
Thanks! 

It's been my experience that most vendors are more than happy to store your purchases until later in the day for pickup. 

That's good to hear, helpful for chunk of time at least. I wonder if some will hold until near end of day Sunday? 
I have plenty of later events, and my group will likely play plenty of Magic after the hall closes. Not a huge issue but any extra convenience would help

Posted by lanogironu mikeboozer

mikeboozer wrote:
lanigironu wrote:
Thanks! 

There is not a method through Gen Con to do so.Mike

Thanks for quick answer. I bet that would be an easy additional revenue stream if you all wanted hah

Posted by brooks lanogironu

lanigironu wrote:
brooks wrote:
lanigironu wrote:
Thanks! 

That's good to hear, helpful for chunk of time at least. I wonder if some will hold until near end of day Sunday? 
I have plenty of later events, and my group will likely play plenty of Magic after the hall closes. Not a huge issue but any extra convenience would help

I'd just ask them. Honestly most of the smaller publishers seem to be happy just making a sale and are willing to work with you. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.