Getting on Media List Without Media Badge - VIG
Posted by randrac

Hello, I could not find anywhere that this has been answered, and I wrote GenCon twice without getting a reply.  I am currently a VIG who also runs a board game review channel.  I was wondering if there was a way to get the channel listed as a media member as we would like to be considered/contacted by game designers and publishers to learn of upcoming games but I do not want to lose VIG status in the process.  I am not looking for free badges, just wanting to ensure that we have access to meet with the game companies.  Any help is appreciated.

Posted by markisun35

[This post has been removed]

Posted by mikeboozer randrac

randrac wrote:
Hello, I could not find anywhere that this has been answered, and I wrote GenCon twice without getting a reply.  I am currently a VIG who also runs a board game review channel.  I was wondering if there was a way to get the channel listed as a media member as we would like to be considered/contacted by game designers and publishers to learn of upcoming games but I do not want to lose VIG status in the process.  I am not looking for free badges, just wanting to ensure that we have access to meet with the game companies.  Any help is appreciated.

If you are contacting Customer Service there is a back log after the convention.

If you are a VIG the fastest way to get an answer to anything is to contact [email protected] guy is usually pretty fast to respond ;)

You do not lose VIG status for getting a Press pass, but you must apply for one next year at [email protected] 

Mike

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.