Hasbro?
Posted by hannman

I swear I heard somewhere Hasbro will be at Gencon this year mainly to market their Avalon Hill/Hasbro Pulse stuff?  I can't seem to find them anywhere on the vendor hall map.  Are they coming?  I'm mainly curious because there are some hints about new HeroQuest stuff.

Posted by hannman

Never mind, I found what I'm looking for.  Apparently they're going to be setup in Hall C.  I wonder how many other vendors are going to setup outside of the Vendor Hall?  Will this mean they'll also be open earlier or later in the day?  If so, this means I can easily find time to stop by their booth.  

Posted by brumcg

Huh.  I didn't notice that.

In the upper right corner of the Exhibit Hall map, there's a box with "SPONSOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE EXHIBIT HALL."  It lists:

Andrews McMeel Universal ICC 143
Asmodee Event Hall
Baldman Games Event Hall
Catan Studio ICC 135
Czech Games Edition ICC 235-239
Ebay Event Hall
Forbidden Games Event Hall
Funko Games ICC 137
Games Workshop Event Hall
Goodman Games The Stadium
Greater Than Games ICC 140
Hachette Games Event Hall
Hasbro Event Hall
Magic: The Gathering Event Hall
Paizo Sagamore Ballroom
Pandasaurus Games ICC 136
The Pokémon Company Event Hall
R Talsorian Games ICC 134
Ravensburger Event Hall
Renegade Games ICC 138-139
Steamforged Games Event Hall
The Op Event Hall
Upper Deck  Event Hall

Most of those also have booths in the Exhibit Hall.  Hasbro doesn't...

Posted by hannman

I never noticed this.  Thanks for pointing this out.  

Posted by kertdawg hannman

hannman wrote:
I'm mainly curious because there are some hints about new HeroQuest stuff.
OK, I can't let this pass.... What?!? That is the coolest news I've heard in a long time! Thank you. 

Posted by hannman

I know they’re going to have the Frozen Horror Expansion there, but there are also rumblings about a new Elf Rogue hero pack. I’ve hear nothing about the Knight Hero pack, but if I didn’t have it already, I’d probably be running to the Hasbro booth just to see if by any chance they’re selling it.  

Posted by hahnarama

Frozen Horror $44.99
Risk: Shadow Forces $72.99
Betrayal at House on the Hill 3rd Edition $55.99 

Posted by jillt

Does anyone know the state of the hero quest card game?  I see people on YouTube playing it and saying they own a copy but I can’t find one for sale on board game geek or Amazon or Amazon uk or eBay and there isn’t info in hasbro or pulse website 

Posted by kevinrg jillt

jillt wrote:
Does anyone know the state of the hero quest card game?  I see people on YouTube playing it and saying they own a copy but I can’t find one for sale on board game geek or Amazon or Amazon uk or eBay and there isn’t info in hasbro or pulse website 

No one knows, seems to be a mystery.  Hasbro has been mum, details are limited.   From what I've seen, no one even knows if it was even a legit product.

Posted by azothx hahnarama

hahnarama wrote:
Frozen Horror $44.99
where can you buy betrayal?? They said they didn't have anything physical for sale at the booth in the event halll

Posted by krayzie azothx

azothx wrote:
hahnarama wrote:
Frozen Horror $44.99
where can you buy betrayal?? They said they didn't have anything physical for sale at the booth in the event halll
you could always buy betrayal 3rd edition from Amazon 

Posted by azothx krayzie

krayzie wrote:
azothx wrote:
hahnarama wrote:
Frozen Horror $44.99
I mean yea but that doesn't help me this weekend I was wondering if its for sale anywhere in the convention hall

Posted by azothx krayzie

krayzie wrote:
azothx wrote:
hahnarama wrote:
Frozen Horror $44.99
I mean yea but that doesn't help me this weekend I was wondering if its for sale anywhere in the convention hall

Posted by justindaniel

[This post has been removed]

Posted by venniebyrd

[This post has been removed]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.