Miniature game display boards
Posted by xanathon

I play Age of Sigmar and I am looking for a display board that I can put my army on at tournaments. Does anyone know if any vendors at Gen Con that sell these?

Posted by brumcg

I'm not exactly sure what a display board is, but it seems like Miniature Market might be helpful?

Edit:  Okay, it's what I thought it was.  Most of the ones I see have been custom built.  I checked Miniature Market, Games Workshop, and Gale Force 9 and didn't see anything.  I asked my buddy who is way more into miniatures than I am and will report back if he remembers anyone.

Posted by xanathon brumcg

brumcg wrote:
I'm not exactly sure what a display board is, but it seems like Miniature Market might be helpful?
Edit:  Okay, it's what I thought it was.  Most of the ones I see have been custom built.  I checked Miniature Market, Games Workshop, and Gale Force 9 and didn't see anything.  I asked my buddy who is way more into miniatures than I am and will report back if he remembers anyone.

I appreciate it. I’ve seen that most are custom built, but thought I would try to see if any companies produce these. 

Posted by nesbit37

Ive seen them at Gen Con in the past though I couldn’t tell you what vendors had them.  They were basically just wood with holes cut in it to place the miniatures.  If you wanted to make it look like terrain or whatever you would definitely be on your own.

Posted by whisper721

I found this on Etsy.

Tournament Boards for Holding Miniatures and Accessories - Etsy

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.