Parking
Posted by tuttutt

I know this is very late to ask but does anyone have info on where to park? Or where to buy parking passes 

Posted by hahnarama

Gate 10 , parking passes, are SOLD OUT 

Rule of thumb is the closer you park to the ICC the higher the cost $36-$38 per day and there are fewer spots due to people who work downtown that have a monthly parking spot....aka me LOL

Best bet is to look about 4 blocks up on Illinois or Capitol

Posted by austicke

Gate Ten is sold out, but they say they still have plenty of party for drive ups.

Posted by jpederso austicke

austicke wrote:
Gate Ten is sold out, but they say they still have plenty of party for drive ups.
"party for drive ups" - does that mean they will have available spots? (for "walk ups")

Posted by magua

They do, but the remaining spots are first-come-first-serve. No idea if they'll sell out Wednesday, or Thursday, or never. So you'll want to have a backup plan.

Posted by dalthius

There are a couple of places right near the stadium that will charge you about $10 a day, way cheaper, and it is only maybe an extra 2 minutes walk at most. Some are literally adjacent to the Gate 10 lot. I've used them several times and I found them again two weeks ago, but the name escapes me. If I stumble on them again I will post it here.

Posted by yombleflobber dalthius

dalthius wrote:
There are a couple of places right near the stadium that will charge you about $10 a day, way cheaper, and it is only maybe an extra 2 minutes walk at most. Some are literally adjacent to the Gate 10 lot. I've used them several times and I found them again two weeks ago, but the name escapes me. If I stumble on them again I will post it here.
You might be thinking of Chance Event Parking; they are purportedly just south of Lucas Oil, and are $10 a day. They may be getting close to capacity, but according to their facebook page they also do drive-ups after online reservations are depleted.
I booked on Parkwhiz, but they aren't showing up now for whatever reason (may be sold out online?). I think there are some other little unnamed parking places on Parkwhiz for $10.

Posted by jeepaspe

[This post has been removed]

Posted by edward_49

It's been a few years since I used Gate 10 parking for Gen Con.
I bought a Gate 10 pass for Thursday-Sunday this year.
Does anyone know if I come in on Wednesday, if they let us temp park there while we go get our vax check wristbands and will call packets?
I *kind* of remember this, I'm just not *sure* I'm remembering correctly.
Thanks!

Posted by llenlleawg

If you need to find downtown lots, you can check out this website, which if not exhaustive, is certainly thorough: https://downtownindy.org/explore/parking

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.