Get your Vaccination Wrist Band before anything!
Posted by mikeboozer

Before you get in any line at Gen Con (Will Call, Customer Service, Badge/Event Registration) please go get a Vaccination Wrist Band from the check station in Sagamore 7 (On the second floor near the escalators that go to the Westin Skybridge)

Mike

Posted by ifandbut

Do you have a map showing the location of all the vaccine check stations? Is there only the one? Even with that description I wouldn't be 100% sure where to go. More of a visual person.

Posted by brooks ifandbut

ifandbut wrote:
Do you have a map showing the location of all the vaccine check stations? Is there only the one? Even with that description I wouldn't be 100% sure where to go. More of a visual person.

Gen Con Map

Click on the little "2" in the upper righthand corner for the second floor and then zoom in on the convention center. You should see the Vax Check room next to Starship Horizons and Paizo (Sagamore 6 and 4 - 5.)

Posted by armadilloal ifandbut

ifandbut wrote:

If you remember where the huge Paizo ballroom is, they sectioned off a portion of that ballroom for the vaccine check room.

In this picture, it would be the far side of the room. 

Posted by theinitiativeinn

So from what I understand re: Vax check for Wednesday:

• Sagamore 7
  • second floor of the ICC, at the top of the escalator
  • near the escalators to the Hyatt
  • 7 am – 2 am

It was posted that this "has only a single public entrance/exit," so trying to pre-determine the best plan for being dropped off/picked up to do a late Wednesday evening Vax check.Map seems to have West Maryland St. as closest entrance, with a 'motor lobby' to boot.  So do we know if those Convention Center doors indeed be open late (11pm+) on Wednesday or could they be closed after a certain point?I guess I'm wondering if it makes more sense to park at the Hyatt or Westin and try to take their Skywalks (assuming that's kosher).Open to any and all suggestions for a late Weds night Vax check!

Posted by wavester

They are well staffed and organized. Took me longer to walk through the maze (you'll understand when ya see it) then it did getting my wristband 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.