Need to reach the Auction runners
Posted by davidschneider

Hi there.  I need to get a hold of the people that run the Auction/Consignment Store.  I purchased a highly collectable and OOP game.  When I got home to open it, all the figures where missing....  The item was opened/used but the "card" stated "opened, never played"

Probably not  much I can do, but the seller should get a warning at the minimum?!?!

Signed
Very disappointed!  

Posted by kevinrg

livegameauctions.com has a link.  Maybe they can reach out to the seller and see if they forgot to include the figures.  I know when I'm packing stuff for the auction,  I go through and bag/sort/secure things.   Could see setting something to the side in error.  Worth a shot.

Another long shot, but post the game here.   Maybe they put the minis in an expansion box and someone is at home with extra minis.   For the livegameauction, I have had them contact me after the con saying 'Hey.. you bought this game, this person has X for that, here is their email'

Posted by davidschneider kevinrg

kevinrg wrote:
livegameauctions.com has a link.  Maybe they can reach out to the seller and see if they forgot to include the figures.  I know when I'm packing stuff for the auction,  I go through and bag/sort/secure things.   Could see setting something to the side in error.  Worth a shot.
Another long shot, but post the game here.   Maybe they put the minis in an expansion box and someone is at home with extra minis.   For the livegameauction, I have had them contact me after the con saying 'Hey.. you bought this game, this person has X for that, here is their email'

Thank you!  I'll try.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.