Open gaming areas
Posted by papabees

Are there still plans to have designated open gaming areas this year?

Posted by mikeboozer

Yes, there will be open gaming area's. Still tbd however.

Posted by derekguder

Just to follow up on this, open gaming will be in the JW Grand Ballroom, like it was in 2019.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by marcjwaters

Does Union Station still have Wednesday night festivities and werewolf and the like?

Posted by helenbb

I didn't see The Stink listed in the events catalog. :(

Posted by austicke helenbb

helenbb wrote:I didn't see The Stink listed in the events catalog. :(

Hopefully it's added soon.

Posted by derekguder

The Union Station will host Wednesday events again for 2022, yes, but none of the Wednesday games are live in the catalog yet. The priority was the events over the rest of the convention. We'll add those shortly.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by marcjwaters

Isnt the stink just kind of a "come as you are" thing? I dont think I have ever needed an official ticket to game there...

Posted by derekguder

Tickets are available for it, but not generally required unless it's full at that time. Wednesday games are free and tickets are a bit looser, since folks may not have had a chance to get their stuff from Will Call yet.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by armadilloal marcjwaters

marcjwaters wrote:
Isnt the stink just kind of a "come as you are" thing? I dont think I have ever needed an official ticket to game there...

You don't need a ticket, but they do prefer you get one anyway (and turn it in when you arrive) so they can better estimate attendance figures.

Posted by mu skulls frank

Is open gaming at the JW available on Wednesday?

Posted by derekguder mu skulls frank

mu skulls frank wrote:
Is open gaming at the JW available on Wednesday?

No, it is not.

The only area for games on Wednesday is the Union Station, which is mostly scheduled (in a typical year).

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by popasae

[This post has been removed]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.