Block Party on Friday night
Posted by hauntedcity

Where exactly will the music performances happen and will badges be necessary to see them?
Here’s my scenario: unfortunately, one again, Gen Con happens after the school year has started. My kids will have tickets for Saturday and Sunday, but they will also be available Friday night. Will we all be able to attend the Block Party, or is an active Friday badge required?

Posted by jc.smith

The Block Party will take place on Georgia Street (between S Capitol and S Illinois). The outdoor performances will not require tickets (or badges) to enter as it's being held where we have our food trucks/beer garden.

Feel free to come down Friday night and kick off your Gen Con weekend!

Posted by hauntedcity jc.smith

jc.smith wrote:
The Block Party will take place on Georgia Street (between S Capitol and S Illinois). The outdoor performances will not require tickets (or badges) to enter as it's being held where we have our food trucks/beer garden.
Feel free to come down Friday night and kick off your Gen Con weekend!

Perfect. This way the kids can join us downtown, soak in the ambiance, and maybe work on building a card tower.
Thanks!

Posted by hauntedcity

Does anyone know what order the acts will perform?  Is NUR-D first or second?  I'm trying to make some dinner plans, and don't want to miss him!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.