Masking at ENT events?
Posted by chronicdr2000

Does anyone know if performers will have to be masked while performing on stage, or is there some leniency to this? Clear masks etc?

Posted by helenbb

I don't know for this year, but last year (when masks were required) the performers did not have to be masked. However, this meant that participants from the audience could not go onstage (which made Gamers: Live really interesting....).

Posted by lanogironu chronicdr2000

chronicdr2000 wrote:
Does anyone know if performers will have to be masked while performing on stage, or is there some leniency to this? Clear masks etc?

I'm pretty sure in the health and safety thread GenCon said performers will not have to wear a mask. 
I don't know how that works for events where guest attendees go on stage, though.

Posted by jc.smith

Performers are allowed to go maskless on stage if they can maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from their audience. We're asking that attendees respect that distance and that performers interacting with or moving into the audience during their show keep their masks on. 

Posted by chronicdr2000 jc.smith

jc.smith wrote:
jc.smith wrote:
Performers are allowed to go maskless on stage if they can maintain a minimum 6 foot distance from their audience. We're asking that attendees respect that distance and that performers interacting with or moving into the audience during their show keep their masks on. 

Perfect! thank you!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.