Online and In-Person?
Posted by dwintheiser

My wife had a great time attending GenCon Online last year, and would like to do a couple of online events this year as well, but she is also planning to attend the convention in person and has a badge to do so.

Does she still need to register for an online-only badge? If so, would that somehow conflict with her 'regular' show badge?

Thanks!

Posted by austicke dwintheiser

dwintheiser wrote:Does she still need to register for an online-only badge? If so, would that somehow conflict with her 'regular' show badge?

Yes. No.

​​​​​​​_____________________________________
Alec Usticke, Fans of Gen Con Facebook Group

Posted by mikeboozer dwintheiser

dwintheiser wrote:
My wife had a great time attending GenCon Online last year, and would like to do a couple of online events this year as well, but she is also planning to attend the convention in person and has a badge to do so.
Does she still need to register for an online-only badge? If so, would that somehow conflict with her 'regular' show badge?
Thanks!

They do not conflict. Just make sure you are on the Gen Con Indy tab to do in person things and the Online tab for online events.

Mike

Posted by sonjarohini

Hello, if we only have online badges, can we still purchase games featured at gencon 2022? If so, will we be able to get bundles, promos etc? Lastly, if we can purchase games with our online badge, how do we navigate this through the gen con website? Please and thank you in advance!

Posted by derekguder

Gen Con Online badges only provide access to participate in Online events.

There are no special deals or exclusives that are purchased through Gen Con or coordinated through us, either for Indy or Online. Plenty of exhibitors may have special deals in their booths, but that isn't routed through Gen Con or confirmed through badges in any official capacity. If any of them extend those to online sales, it would be on a case-by-case basis for the company itself.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by cgheysek

I just “purchased” Gencon Online badges because I couldn’t get a room again for in person attendance. Now I can’t figure out why I’m here?  What does this do for me? I don’t see anything out here to access?  How does this work?

Posted by derekguder

A Gen Con Online badge allows you register for online events - click on "Gen Con Online" at the top of the website for full information, and you can join the Discord for direct help.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.