Experienced DM/GM for 1E (AD&D), 2E, 3.5E, Pathfinder Seeking GM Badge to Help Out
Posted by attorneydc

I'm a long-time gamer going back to the early days of D&D and have spent virtually all of my time as a DM/GM.  My career makes it difficult to plan ahead for events like this.  I have an opening on my summer schedule that lets me attend GenCon.  But the problem is that badges are now sold out.

So I'm wondering if for the systems listed in the title of this message anyone can give me 1 or 2 badges (would like to bring my 20 year-old son who's home from college if possible) in exchange for working as a GM on such events as the badge assigners may need.

Please let me know.  jeff_dm_lorton in addition to responding here in this forum.

Systems familiar with:  AD&D (1E), 2E, 3.5E, and Pathfinder.  Could also do 4E if really needed but I spent the least time using that system.

Thanks!

Posted by attorneydc

Sorry, my email address is [email protected].  I forgot the email domain name in my prior post done in haste.

Posted by braewe

I would try going to different organizations themselves...baldman for 5e for instance. Not all of them check the forums here.

Posted by attorneydc

Thanks Braewe I have emailed baldman.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.