Looking for GM replacement: Tales from the Loop / Mutant: Year Zero
Posted by wbc

Hi Everyone,

We had a GM cancel on us and Derek G. suggested we post here to see if anyone can pinch hit. I believe there are enough hours here to qualify for a badge if you are looking for one (Derek - is that true?). The game designer (Free League Publishing) can provide materials to run the game - all of these scenarios are pre-generated, and the ruleset is pretty easy to learn.  

Here are the orphan games that need a GM: 

RPG17122545 For a Mouthful of Water Fri @ 1:00 PM 4 hrs
Game: Mutant: Year Zero

RPG17122546 A New Kind of Beast Sat @ 1:00 PM 4 hrs
Game: Mutant: Year Zero

RPG17122548 Creatures from the Cretaceous Sat @ 7:00 PM 4 hrs
Game: Tales from the Loop, 1st Ed.

RPG17122547 Summer Break & Killer Birds Fri @ 7:00 PM 4 hrs
Game: Tales from the Loop, 1st Ed.

Info on both games can be found here:

Tales from the Loop:
http://frialigan.se/en/tales-from-the-loop/
In 1954, the Swedish government ordered the construction of the world’s largest particle accelerator. The facility was complete in 1969, located deep below the pastoral countryside of Mälaröarna. The local population called this marvel of technology The Loop. Acclaimed scifi artist Simon Stålenhag’s paintings of Swedish 1980s suburbia, populated by fantastic machines and strange beasts, have spread like wildfire on the Internet. Stålenhag’s portrayal of a childhood against a backdrop of old Volvo cars and coveralls, combined with strange and mystical machines, creates a unique atmosphere that is both instantly recognizable and utterly alien.

Mutant: Year Zero
http://frialigan.se/en/games/mutant-year-zero/
Mutant: Year Zero goes back to the origins of the Mutant franchise: role-playing after the Apocalypse. In this game, you play as one of The People – heavily mutated humans living in The Ark, a small and isolated settlement in a sea of chaos. The outside world is unknown to you, and so is your origin.

Drop me a line if you are interested!

Bill

Posted by quirkyginger

How much in advance would we be able to get the materials - I might be able to do the Friday night loop if you guys get desperate, but I've never run it before.  

Posted by wbc quirkyginger

quirkyginger wrote:
How much in advance would we be able to get the materials - I might be able to do the Friday night loop if you guys get desperate, but I've never run it before.  

I can get you a PDF by email!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.