GM Hotel Block
Posted by nascragman

When will we find out about GM Hotel Block requests?  We're getting a bit nervous.

Posted by derekguder

I just mentioned that in the last EO/GM email, actually: rooms will be entered into the system next week and confirmations will go out shortly thereafter.

Everyone will want to play very close attention to those confirmations and let us know ASAP if there are any issues (incorrect information, existing reservations, or payment information that needs to be provided for self-pay rooms).

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by nascragman

Ross Davidson, our official EO can't find any email.  He has copies of our GM room requests though.  Is there someone specific we could contact?

Posted by derekguder

I linked to the content of the email and if he hasn't signed up for the EO/GM email list already, he can do so here. That mailing list is not automatic.

What specifically would you like to contact someone about? The reservations will be made next week, so that's when you need to keep an eye out for the emails and double-check everything. I'm not sure what you want to verify right now, but I'll be at Origins if any of y'all will be and want to meet up in person to chat through anything.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by nascragman

I was assuming that email was something that EO's got automatically, not something that needed to be signed up for.  We're all set up now.

Thanks for being so responsive.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.