Kobold Press needs help!
Posted by brick

We've had two GMs become unavailable and need a Pathfinder GM for Thursday, 1pm to 5pm, and a 5E GM on Friday from 8am-12noon. The events are Gravebinder's Daughter, a Pathfinder Arabian Nights style adventure on Thursday, and "Lair of Beasts" on Friday-- showcasing material from the (soon to be released) Kobold Press 5E kickstarter project, Tome of Monsters & Book of Lairs.

I have a small token of appreciation I'm happy to give a GM willing to fill in for one of these games (or both, I'm not picky!) and I'd rather not see them cancelled.

Please email me at: [email protected] and I'll get you the event id, the materials, and the pregen characters.

Thanks!

-Ben.

Posted by brick

I've got a GM for the Friday, 8-12noon 5E game. Now I'm just looking for a Thursday, 1pm to 5pm Pathfinder GM.

Thanks!

-Ben.

Posted by brick

Ok, I had another GM come up with a major illness, leaving three slots of 5E games I need covered:

Thu 8-12
Thu 1-5        
Fri 8-12

Adventure and pregens are ready to go, I need you, or I have to cancel these. This is enough game time to qualify for badge compensation after the show.Please email me at: [email protected] and I'll get you the event ids, the materials, and the pregen characters.Thanks!-Ben.

Posted by brick

Ok, I got two of these covered, now I just need the Thursday, 1-5pm covered.

-Ben

Posted by rookst

Hello, I just sent you an email about the Thu slot.

-Todd

Posted by brick

You've got it, Todd!

Sent!

-Ben.

Posted by brick

OK! All slots recovered. :D The dice will roll!

-Ben.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.