Picking up event tickets, separate line just for tickets?
Posted by xsasquatch

I'll be picking up my GM and my helpers badges from the GM HQ, but I need to pick up event tickets/Gate10 Parking from will call. Is there a separate line for this or do I need to go through the whole will call line?

If so, can I have a GM volunteer of mine pickup the gaming group packet while I go wait in the will call line?

Thank you so much!

Posted by derekguder

You'll need to just go through the Will Call line. Different items are not separated at Will Call.

You cannot authorize someone to pick up you stuff in Will Call, but when you requested a GM badge allocation, you were able to specify who could pick up your whole badge packet. You can email [email protected] for more details.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by buffythecatslayer

If I buy tickets on-line at the Con, do I go to Event Registration to get them, or to Will-Call?  From what I understand, ER prints them on demand, but for WC you have to wait for the tickets to be printed and packaged.

Why not just buy them at Event Reg? I plan to return some tickets, and I want to immediately buy the tickets for another event at the same time before they sell out.  

Posted by parody buffythecatslayer

dkrantz152 wrote:
If I buy tickets on-line at the Con, do I go to Event Registration to get them, or to Will-Call?  From what I understand, ER prints them on demand, but for WC you have to wait for the tickets to be printed and packaged.
Why not just buy them at Event Reg? I plan to return some tickets, and I want to immediately buy the tickets for another event at the same time before they sell out.  

In your case (return and then purchase) you'll go to Customer Service.

In general, though, if you're just filling an existing hole you can buy tickets while sitting at an event/eating lunch/resting back in your room/wandering around the downtown area/etc. and pick them up at your convenience.  If you need things right away, wait in line.  If you don't, order ahead.

Posted by xsasquatch derekguder

derekguder wrote:
You'll need to just go through the Will Call line. Different items are not separated at Will Call.
You cannot authorize someone to pick up you stuff in Will Call, but when you requested a GM badge allocation, you were able to specify who could pick up your whole badge packet. You can email [email protected] for more details.
-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Thank you Derek!

I'll probably reach out to make sure I gave the okay for another person to pickup the whole badge packet.

Posted by chickpea

What room is GM HQ in? 

Posted by austicke chickpea

chickpea wrote:What room is GM HQ in? 

Room 115.

​​​​​​​_____________________________________
Alec Usticke, Fans of Gen Con Facebook Group

New Post Sign in to write a new post.