Wednesday GMs needed
Posted by rbree

Looking for something to do Wednesday before the con?  Why not help the Refried Gamers run games at the Ram.  We are lookin for GMs to help us out from 9 to 12 and 12 to 5.  Give your con game one last run through before the con or run something you never get play.  PM me or sign up here with with preferred time slot, game title, description and number of players.  Player sign up will begin around the end of June.

Posted by zelgar

A little correction to Rbree's post,  There are 2 main gaming slots running 4 hrs each.  The morning slot is from 9 am - 1 pm, and the afternoon slot from 1 pm - 5 pm.  There may be a little flexibility, just check with Rbree & myself (as I will probably be onsite), but since the Ram is giving us free gaming space we need to have everything cleaned up for evening service as this is an active restaurant (and we want to keep in good standing with them).  Unfortunately we lost Scotty's Brewhouse as a location for our Wednesday gaming, but we want to continue the free gaming before Gencon as long as we can.  Thanks for anyone who can help.

Posted by rrushford

No new posts in a while here. We’re interested in running a game but not sure who to contact or where. 

Posted by dranthor

I'm going to run on tuesday evening but I've got two things I'm working on so I could run one game on wednesday.  I'm working on Star Wars d20 system for tuesday and would be willing to run a HARP game on Wednesday.  I could do either time 9-1 or 1-5 as I am going to be there either playing or running all day wednesday.

Posted by shibas

Any update or a link I could keep an eye on?

Posted by natezilla

FREE GAMES / FREE DICE / GOOD TIMESJoin Re-fried Gamers for our annual Gen Con Kick Off at the Ram (near the south west corner of Georgia and Illinois), Wednesday July 31st from 9-5. 15 games on offer, including- Paranoia, Secret Hitler, Wing Span. Hollow Earth Expedition and many others. FREE DICE available to players while quantities last.Registration Begins Friday at noon (EDT) on the Re-fried Gamers FB page.https://www.facebook.com/groups/552414838446515/Or you can sign up right here. I’ll be posting game teases daily as we count down to Friday. So stay tuned! And did I mention… FREE DICE!!!

Posted by rbree

Re-Fried Gamers still have openings for our Wednesday games at the RAM. Sign up while you still can . Se games listed below.
MORNING GAMES 9-1
Conquest of Planet Earth: Apocalypse (Dice Game) GM: Jonathan Mattingly A fast paced game of terrifying alien invaders, futile human resistance, and 50's SciFi Movie Action. Players each take on the role of a different alien Race, all part of invading armada, but each with their own unique abilities and ambitions. 1/6 Mike Middleton
You wake up on a cold, unforgiving floor in a room with stone walls and no windows. Nearby there are almost a dozen people, some in armor, some in jumpsuits. Most of them are still alive…Most. You look down and see a nametag. You presume it must be you, but you can’t remember. You have no idea how you got here and you don’t know who you can trust.
3/8 Jeff Croff +2
Space Park/Space Base (BG) GM Jay Rushford 2 space themed games 1 session In space park use a modular board where you pick up crystals to earn explorer points. High score wins. Space base is a you roll - everyone gets stuff Rhône builder. Both games play a max of four players 3/4 Jam Hebert +2
LITTLE FEARS – CAMP FOREST GREEN (RPG) GM Heath Delashmit Welcome to Camp Forest Green, a newly renovated camp open just in time for adventure this summer. Located in Sussex County, New Jersey, Camp Forest Green is a great place to build friendships and take on challenges. Whether it's sliding down our water ziplines, flying from the blob on the lake, riding horses at Higgins Horse Farm, getting creative in our pottery studio, hitting the bulls eye in archery, going canoeing, or fishing, or wait .... what was that noise? . . . We'll see you this summer! This scenario is a montage to 80's horror films using the Little Fears rules. Little Fears uses a handful of standard six-sided dice. Players live through the adventures and stories as brave (and sometimes not-so-brave) kids facing down monsters. Monsters that are real and that hunt down children like you from the shadows. All you have are your wits, your belief, and the friends by your side. No adults can help you. No one else can save you. You’re not scared, are you? 3/6 John Edward Lunman / Katie Lunman / Megan Hollembaek /

AFTERNOON GAMES 1-5
pace Base (BG) GM Jonathan Mattingly Space Base is a dice game where players draft ships into their Space Base. Every turn, no matter whose turn, players harvest rewards from their Space Base, whether those rewards are an increase in your baseline income, credits for the next turn, influence or some other powerful effect that will lead you to victory. Space Base has you involved and engaged on every player’s turn, from the first roll of the dice to the last! 4/5 Michael Bedke +1/ Robert Anderson +1
Secret Hitler (BG)
GM Brian Maltbie
Secret Hitler is a dramatic game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930s Germany. Each player is randomly and secretly assigned to be a liberal or a fascist, and one player is Secret Hitler. The fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader; the liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it's too late. The liberal team always has a majority.
8/10 Jennifer hunt +2 / Jason M. Cefaratti / Jeff Croff +
Stockpile (BG) GM Anna Maltbie Stockpile is an economic board game that combines the traditional stockholding strategy of buy low, sell high with several additional mechanisms to create a fast-paced, engaging and interactive experience. 1/5 Tman Antonius
Stockpile (BG) GM Anna Maltbie Stockpile is an economic board game that combines the traditional stockholding strategy of buy low, sell high with several additional mechanisms to create a fast-paced, engaging and interactive experience. 1/5 Tman Antonius
Azul (BG) GM Bob Davis
Players take turns drafting colored tiles from suppliers to their player board. Later in the round, players score points based on how they've placed their tiles to decorate the palace. Extra points are scored for specific patterns and completing sets; wasted supplies harm the player's score. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins."
1/4 Brent Hochstetler

Posted by rbree

LEARN TO PLAY WING SPAN-Sing ups for Wing Span went so quickly that Re-Fried Gamers wanted to give you another chance to play. So we’re opening up another session in our Wednesday afternoon slot at the RAM. 5 seats available so act fast.
[img]https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/67217380_10214687546122683_8981819910736838656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmHVjdE3kxopruzgyiZ3oqR-E2I_gGAN1Hjy_FPzrFUu8vA0KdkspU-DFte5KAgP2tEMDZw58x2KS8Ois56gIM9&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=105b326d8f1f8157c26f5887db2ec859&oe=5DAB9236[/img]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.