late submission approval timeline
Posted by erhoo

Hello, I don't think this deserves a direct email as i'm sure Gencon folks are busy.

I have several events in the accepted for consideration category as of early May, does anyone know if the considerations are still ongoing and mine just haven't updated or if consideration is done and no further games will be added?

Posted by buffythecatslayer

They will be adding events up to almost the day the Con starts.  Last year it took me over 2 months for my late submissions to get entered.

Posted by erhoo buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
They will be adding events up to almost the day the Con starts.  Last year it took me over 2 months for my late submissions to get entered.
Thanks for the info! I was hoping that was the case

Posted by overlordoht

Thank you helping me through this post. My events are pending as well. 

Posted by overlordoht

At least I wont be as panicked now.

Posted by pshep999

Posted by pshep999

Are any of the new events you are adding for Wednesday by any chance? I only got one Wednesday slot from my wish list (and honestly am iffy about the one game I did get) and am looking for a couple more at least. Just curious.

Posted by erhoo pshep999

pshep999 wrote:
Are any of the new events you are adding for Wednesday by any chance? I only got one Wednesday slot from my wish list (and honestly am iffy about the one game I did get) and am looking for a couple more at least. Just curious.
Yes i added adding two alien artifact games hopefully they get accepted.  

Posted by erhoo

i also added quartermaster general 1914.  But even if you dont get anything there were a ton of games with space on wendesday at the railway station hotel (dont remember the name).  i played games all day there.  check it out.

Posted by roderick

The hotel is the Crowne, the station is Union Station. They are two different buildings, separated by Illinois Street. The Station is the one that looks like a red-brick Cathedral. 

Posted by erhoo roderick

roderick wrote:
The hotel is the Crowne, the station is Union Station. They are two different buildings, separated by Illinois Street. The Station is the one that looks like a red-brick Cathedral. 
I believe it was the station.  Several open table of both rpg and board games there in Wednesday.

Posted by roderick

Yes, the Station is the Wednesday event space for both ticketed and open gaming. We just ask that you check with the front desk before taking an "open" table - a ticketed event might be scheduled there at the next hour, an we don't like telling you to tear down the game you spent 45 minutes setting up and have played one round of. 

Roderick Robertson
Union Stationmaster

New Post Sign in to write a new post.