Late call - GMs wanted
Posted by metla1982

Russian publisher Cosmodrome Games is making last-minute appearance at the GenCon and desperately looking for GameMasters to run the rounds of First Contact

Badges + $10/hour payment+ $80 housing compensation per day will be provided. Fun and T-shirts as well. 

We need at least two people for 10-6pm Thurs./Fri/Sat. & 10-4pm on Sunday.
Part-time work is ok. Full-time is just great. 

Anyone?

Posted by cmegus

Most people have made their plans already and have tickets, so this post may be a bit late... I am guessing by the responses here, or lack there of...

But for the sake of argument, what exactly are you offering for exactly how much work? Your post is quite vague. Or maybe it’s me.

Either way, if you have specifics... for say your entire 6 hour shift on Sunday or say 5 hours from 11 to 4 Sun, post details here or send me a PM.

G

Posted by metla1982 cmegus

cmegus wrote:
Most people have made their plans already and have tickets, so this post may be a bit late... I am guessing by the responses here, or lack there of...
But for the sake of argument, what exactly are you offering for exactly how much work? Your post is quite vague. Or maybe it’s me.
Either way, if you have specifics... for say your entire 6 hour shift on Sunday or say 5 hours from 11 to 4 Sun, post details here or send me a PM.
G

It is super late, I know, but still taking my chances to post and find someone ) 
I PMed you with more details, pls check. Thanks!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.