Accepted for Consideration
Posted by oldcurmudgeonstudios

Hey, guys! I added two copies of my current events on June 11th, because they sold out so quickly and people in my facebook group were asking for more slots. They were Accepted for Consideration about 3 weeks back. I was wondering what the time frame on them becoming live might be. Facebook group is badgering me about it. ;-)

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Events will be getting approved until the week before the Con.  Submitting them that late you can probably expect them to get approved late in the month.

Posted by derekguder

Unfortunately, there is no solid timeline for late events. We review and place them as we are able to do so, but it can take several weeks.

Once we have an update, the events will be changed and you will get an email notification.

-
Derek Guder
Senior Event & Program Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by erhoo derekguder

derekguder wrote:
Unfortunately, there is no solid timeline for late events. We review and place them as we are able to do so, but it can take several weeks.
Once we have an update, the events will be changed and you will get an email notification.
-
Derek Guder
Gen Con LLC
follow up question.  Ive several accepted for consideration events assigned locations and such, but not made active.  I believe all my accepted events went active when they were assigned locations.  Is it possible that step was forgotten about? Sorry to be whiny i just am excited the rest of my events might go live soon so that there is time for people to sign up.  Feel free to ignore my question

erhoo 

Posted by bryanbateman

I added 4 new events a week ago - late request from a game designer that asked me to demo his pre-Kickstarter game.   This is a by-invite only game.    Was submitting them the right way to go?  I am really just trying to secure a table somewhere in the ICC

Posted by derekguder

We do not provide space for invite-only events like that.

If you want a table during the show to play a private game, you can visit an event HQ when you are ready to start playing and ask for an open table for the period of time you need. You cannot reserve them ahead of time.

You'll want to email [email protected] to confirm that the events should be canceled.

-
Derek Guder
Gen Con LLC

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Speaking of late events, nearly 850 events went in between Monday & Tuesday, so they are cranking them out.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.