When do I worry about requested changes?
Posted by indyupcycle

One of my events was not originally added to the event schedule, but it went live July 2nd. I emailed asking for the event to be canceled (the proposed time was changed and overlaps with another of my sold out events). Last weekend, some people signed up for it, so I again asked for it to be canceled. It’s still live and I haven’t heard a reply and I’m very nervous about it. I emailed [email protected] both times. 

Should I worry? Did I email the appropriate person? 

Posted by derekguder

Email [email protected] is the correct thing to do, it really depends on how quickly we have a chance to review and reply to things, honestly.

If you still have not received a reply, please email again to confirm the event details so we can get it taken care of.

-
Derek Guder
Senior Event & Program Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by indyupcycle

Ok thanks! 

Posted by indyupcycle derekguder

derekguder wrote:
Email [email protected] is the correct thing to do, it really depends on how quickly we have a chance to review and reply to things, honestly.
If you still have not received a reply, please email again to confirm the event details so we can get it taken care of.
-
Derek Guder
Gen Con LLC
Sorry to post here again, but this event still isn’t canceled and I have not received responses to any of my emails I’ve sent about it. More people are registering for this event and I have no way to A tell the people to drop the event, or B run the event. :( 

Posted by derekguder

Can you confirm the ID for the event, so I can look into it?

-
Derek Guder
Gen Con LLC

Posted by indyupcycle derekguder

derekguder wrote:
Can you confirm the ID for the event, so I can look into it?
-
Derek Guder
Gen Con LLC
Game ID:
SPA19148115

Posted by derekguder

Ah - looks like all your emails were flagged as spam, unfortunately. I'll forward those to Marian so she can look into it.

-
Derek Guder
Gen Con LLC

Posted by indyupcycle

Different topic, Same problem.

I had one ticket not accounted for, but I am not getting a response to my emails about it (with an attached image of the missing ticket.) I just tried emailing for the 3rd time, this time from a different address. Is there a way to get my email address unblocked? Thank you so much for the help! Sorry to be such a pain!

Posted by derekguder

I believe I saw the email come in, but it's not in the inbox now - did you receive a reply?

-
Derek Guder
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.