When will events will be approved by Gen Con?
Posted by dougseipel

I'm asking as I'd like to give the GMs advance notice before the catalog goes live, if possible.

BTW, event submission went really well.  My only feedback would be to forgo the video in the future and replace it with a document giving the same information. 

Thanks!

Posted by paranormalsteve

Not sure, I submitted several events well over a week ago for running a board game and none have been approved yet. One was sent back for having to late of a time so I think they looked at them and just left them unapproved. I guess that is good?

Posted by marimaccadmin

We are literally working through the weekend trying to get as many events ready for Monday as possible; our goal is to get all events submitted by the 28th reviewed, and our stretch goal is to get all events submitted by the 30th reviewed.  We're doing our best, but there's never really a timeline.

We've gone through and done some broad changes, such as change prices and age for all attendees, so that's a change that might have happened to your events without anyone technically looking at it yet.

Marian McBrine
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by dougseipel marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
We are literally working through the weekend trying to get as many events ready for Monday as possible; our goal is to get all events submitted by the 28th reviewed, and our stretch goal is to get all events submitted by the 30th reviewed.  We're doing our best, but there's never really a timeline.
We've gone through and done some broad changes, such as change prices and age for all attendees, so that's a change that might have happened to your events without anyone technically looking at it yet.
Marian McBrine
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC
Wow, thank you for sacrificing your holiday weekend for all this. Very much appreciated!

Posted by marimaccadmin

No problem, and I'm probably going to take this Friday off. :)

New Post Sign in to write a new post.