Independent GM's
Posted by toxic_rat

With the limited access for events this year, it appears that it would be beneficial to form a group of GM's to help smaller EO/GM's to obtain space for their events.  If you are interested in being a part of this group, post here so we can get organized.

For my part, I usually run 2-3 boardgame events, that last a couple of hours each.  Maybe a tabletop miniatures game as well.

Posted by lore seeker

I'm sure you've already seen my PMs, but I'll post here too anyway for the record.

I've got two adventures planned for this year:
-A Kindred of the East two-parter
-A Shadow of the Demon Lord stand-alone adventure

I can run multiples of these (two of each, one KotE and multiple SotDL, etc.) depending on interest, if we need more hours filled.

Posted by toxic_rat

Yep, did see those, thanks.

Posted by garhkal

Wow..  Though i got some of the stuff For KotE for White wolf (back in the day it was vampire the masquerade/werewolf the apocalypse), i have yet to see anyone ever actually play it.

Posted by lore seeker garhkal

garhkal wrote:
Wow..  Though i got some of the stuff For KotE for White wolf (back in the day it was vampire the masquerade/werewolf the apocalypse), i have yet to see anyone ever actually play it.

The PCs in this one will actually be dhampyrs (half-vampires), so it won't be usual KotE with Kuei-jin.

Posted by bearscards

I would like to run 4 events of dungeons and dragons 5th edition on thursday, 4 events on friday and 4 events on saturday

Posted by toxic_rat

@bearscards, I got your message, and sent a reply.  Thanks!

Posted by myrmidonrpg

I am also looking for a group of people to join up with so we can run events.  i was looking at 1 or 2 4 hour blocks of RPG games.  Thursday-Sat.  I always run a early Sunday AM game.

Please hit me up.  [email protected]

Posted by toxic_rat myrmidonrpg

myrmidonrpg wrote:
I am also looking for a group of people to join up with so we can run events.  i was looking at 1 or 2 4 hour blocks of RPG games.  Thursday-Sat.  I always run a early Sunday AM game.
Please hit me up.  [email protected]
Email inbound.

Posted by supergyro

Posted by supergyro

I'd like to Run Savage Worlds Low-Life.. I'm interested

Posted by toxic_rat supergyro

supergyro wrote:
I'd like to Run Savage Worlds Low-Life.. I'm interested
Send me an email ([email protected]) asap so we can talk.

Posted by genghis_sean

I've been waffling on whether to go or not for a month.  I'd like to settle it today once and for all.  My MO has always been to spend one day, usually Saturday, hosting all day.  Typically it's been four 3-hour sessions of Zombicide Black Plague from 8 AM - 8 PM.  That pays for my 4-day badge.  Any chance you guys could provide me some kind of umbrella to do this?  I hear the deadline is passed.  My email is [email protected].  I'd appreciate a yes/no as I'd like to roll my badge over today if I'm not going to be permitted to GM.

Posted by toxic_rat genghis_sean

genghis_sean wrote:
I've been waffling on whether to go or not for a month.  I'd like to settle it today once and for all.  My MO has always been to spend one day, usually Saturday, hosting all day.  Typically it's been four 3-hour sessions of Zombicide Black Plague from 8 AM - 8 PM.  That pays for my 4-day badge.  Any chance you guys could provide me some kind of umbrella to do this?  I hear the deadline is passed.  My email is [email protected].  I'd appreciate a yes/no as I'd like to roll my badge over today if I'm not going to be permitted to GM.
Sorry!  Would love to help, but our schedule is maxed out.

Posted by portanas

I am interested in running a few board games.  This is the first time I have considered running events at the con.  I want to do this to help make this a great con despite all the challenges.  These are all board games that I am willing and able to teach and run.  There are a lot of publishers represented here.  I am willing to do it independently.  I just don't know how all this works.  

Terraforming Mars
Battlestar Galactica
Lords of Waterdeep
Tyrants of the Underdark
Pandemic
Jaws
Firefly - The Board Game
Star Trek: Ascendency
Red Dragon Inn
Splendor
Azul
Dungeons and Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt
Star Wars X-wing Miniatures (1st Edition)

These are all board games that I am willing and able to teach and run.  There are a lot of publishers represented here.  I am willing to do it independently.  I don't know how all this works.  

Posted by garhkal

I am running Heroes of the aturi, at origins!! maybe if you're gonna be there, we can hit each other up!

Posted by caustic_mouse

I want in!

Posted by toxic_rat caustic_mouse

To which part?

New Post Sign in to write a new post.