Seeking GMs for RPG D&D Campaigns- Free Badges/Stipend
Posted by [email protected]

Monster Adventure Terrain, the new customizable and affordable 3D world builder, is seeking GMs to proctor/run abbreviated D&D campaigns on our 3D terrain.  We will provide the campaign outline using the 5th edition D&D playbook as well as character sheets.  You will receive a stipend for each 8 hour shift, a Gen Con Indy badge for the day and $150 in credit at our booth.  There are 3 tables running games simultaneously during the following times:

Thursday, 9/16: 12-8pm
Friday, 9/17: 2-10pm
Saturday, 9/18: 10am-6pm
Sunday, 9/19: 8am-4pm

All shifts are currently available.  Please contact Margaret at [email protected] with questions.  Check out our product at www.monsteradventureterrain.com.

Posted by mike tan

[This post has been removed]Decks

Posted by maudemartz [email protected]

[email protected] wrote:
Monster Adventure Terrain, the new customizable and affordable 3D world builder, is seeking GMs to proctor/run abbreviated D&D campaigns on our 3D terrain.  We will provide the campaign outline using the 5th edition D&D playbook as well as character sheets.  You will receive a stipend for each 8 hour shift, a Gen Con Indy badge for the day and $150 in credit at our booth.  There are 3 tables running games simultaneously during the following times:
Thursday, 9/16: 12-8pm
Friday, 9/17: 2-10pm
Saturday, 9/18: 10am-6pm
Sunday, 9/19: 8am-4pm
All shifts are currently available.  Please contact Margaret at [email protected] with questions.  Check out our product at www.monsteradventureterrain.com Friday Night Funkin.
That's good to know! Thank you!

Posted by goodjgduh

[This post has been removed]

Posted by night top

[This post has been removed]

Posted by jackie lou

[This post has been removed] cherryhillfoundationrepair.com/crawl-spaces-cherry-hill-nj.html

Posted by albertopyhy

[This post has been removed] pool contractor

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Why are your dates in September?  Am I missing something?

Posted by noone buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
the original post was June 26 of 2021.  Last year GenCon was moved to mid September so those events were for GenCon 2021

Posted by mike tan

[This post has been removed]                  check here

Posted by buffythecatslayer noone

noone wrote:
buffythecatslayer wrote:
the original post was June 26 of 2021.  Last year GenCon was moved to mid September so those events were for GenCon 2021

Damn spammers are necro'ing these threads.

Posted by roderick buffythecatslayer

buffythecatslayer wrote:
noone wrote:
buffythecatslayer wrote:

Damn spammers are necro'ing these threads.

Yes, yes they are. Actually, that particular message is *possibly* legit. Possibly. 

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Yes, yes they are. Actually, that particular message is *possibly* legit. Possibly.

The original post was, but it was from last year, dead & buried.  I should have seen it was 9 months old.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.