GenCon Online '22 Event Submission
Posted by schoon

Hi Folks,

I can see the event submission page for regular GenCon events...

Is there a different form for Online events, or do we use the normal one and make a special note somewhere?

When on the GenCon Online page, the Host menu item doesn't have the same functionality...

Thanks.

Posted by piupiuya

[This post has been removed]

Posted by noone schoon

schoon wrote:
Hi Folks,
Is there a different form for Online events, or do we use the normal one and make a special note somewhere?
When on the GenCon Online page, the Host menu item doesn't have the same functionality...
Thanks.
they are 2 separate systems.  It looks like regular event submission is open and the online info hasn’t been updated from last year yet.  So still at least a month before GenCon online event submission opens, since they update the host rules a month before submission begins.

Posted by mikeboozer noone

noone wrote:
schoon wrote:
Hi Folks,
Thanks.
they are 2 separate systems.  It looks like regular event submission is open and the online info hasn’t been updated from last year yet.  So still at least a month before GenCon online event submission opens, since they update the host rules a month before submission begins.

It will be a while before Online Events are open to submit. There will be an announcement made way before we open it up!

Mike

Posted by schoon

Got it! Thank-you for straightening that out for me.

I was worried that I was missing something.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.