GenCon Online '22 Event Submission
Posted by schoon

Hi Folks,

I can see the event submission page for regular GenCon events...

Is there a different form for Online events, or do we use the normal one and make a special note somewhere?

When on the GenCon Online page, the Host menu item doesn't have the same functionality...

Thanks.

Posted by piupiuya

[This post has been removed]

Posted by noone schoon

schoon wrote:
Hi Folks,
Is there a different form for Online events, or do we use the normal one and make a special note somewhere?
When on the GenCon Online page, the Host menu item doesn't have the same functionality...
Thanks.
they are 2 separate systems.  It looks like regular event submission is open and the online info hasn’t been updated from last year yet.  So still at least a month before GenCon online event submission opens, since they update the host rules a month before submission begins.

Posted by mikeboozer noone

noone wrote:
schoon wrote:
Hi Folks,
Thanks.
they are 2 separate systems.  It looks like regular event submission is open and the online info hasn’t been updated from last year yet.  So still at least a month before GenCon online event submission opens, since they update the host rules a month before submission begins.

It will be a while before Online Events are open to submit. There will be an announcement made way before we open it up!

Mike

Posted by schoon

Got it! Thank-you for straightening that out for me.

I was worried that I was missing something.

Posted by jackie lou

Foundation Waterproofing in Aurora CO

Posted by kimbam

Posted by horusii

I am a GM whos run 2-3 games at several Gen Cons.  I do this as an individual, not affiliated with a vendor.  I understand the limitations from last year, for 2022 will we be able to run events? I already submitted my two, but wondered if they would get approved

Posted by soulmate19

[This post has been removed]                                              Drywall Installation in Mansfield, TX

Posted by tkelley353

The in-person Gen Con event submission date of March 13 is well past, but the main page indicates that it's still open and the form is available.  Are event submissions still being considered?

Posted by austicke tkelley353

tkelley353 wrote:Are event submissions still being considered?

Yes, but you should read the Event Host Policy for details.

Posted by noone tkelley353

tkelley353 wrote:
The in-person Gen Con event submission date of March 13 is well past, but the main page indicates that it's still open and the form is available.  Are event submissions still being considered?
also if you submit late and miss being listed for event registration you will probably have the soul crushing experience of sitting at a table waiting 15 min and no one showing up or worst people asking about your event and walking away.

Posted by mikeboozer austicke

austicke wrote:
tkelley353 wrote:Are event submissions still being considered?

Yes, but you should read the Event Host Policy for details.

The sooner you get them in, the better!

Posted by onlinesmartwebs

Posted by c2tw

Posted by c2tw schoon

Posted by hasenasruom

[This post has been removed] carpet cleaners

New Post Sign in to write a new post.