GMs and proof of Vaccine?
Posted by fowgencon94

How is this going to work?  Will we still pickup all our group’s badges and then each GM needs to go somewhere to show proof of vaccination before they enter the event hall?  We are setting up on Wednesday - will we be able to do the vaccination proof that day? Will folks need their badge before they go to give proof or can that be done before they get their badge from me?  Trying to figure out the process to inform our GMs. Thanks. 

Posted by toxic_rat

I asked this same question, but I think it got missed.  They have confirmed that wristbands will be available on Wednesday.  No word yet on if we're going to be required to check for wristbands.  My guess is yes, although I don't know how they would audit that.  

Posted by selene314

There's a thread under General Info for these sorts of questions.

Each person individually will need to show proof of vaccination and get a wristband.

It sounds like staff will be checking for wristbands at the same places they check for badges, e.g. to enter the exhibit hall, and probably also at Gen-Con-controlled locations like GM HQ. So you'll need your own wristband first in order to get inside, then you can pick up the group's badges.

They haven't said what time the wristband stations will open, but it has to be in time for Trade Day events.

Posted by mikeboozer fowgencon94

fowgencon94 wrote:
How is this going to work?  Will we still pickup all our group’s badges and then each GM needs to go somewhere to show proof of vaccination before they enter the event hall?  We are setting up on Wednesday - will we be able to do the vaccination proof that day? Will folks need their badge before they go to give proof or can that be done before they get their badge from me?  Trying to figure out the process to inform our GMs. Thanks. 

Yes, you will be able to get vaccination approval at a station Wednesday. They will need to go to a station to do that.

They would not need a badge to get the wrist band. It's just like Will Call is being handled, get you wrist band then get your badge.

As a GM if they happen to get their badge from you before they go to a station...like in a hotel or outside or wherever you meet them that's fine.

Just need to make sure they get their wrist band before going into any Gen Con controlled space.

Mike

Posted by regularlyweighted mikeboozer

[This post has been removed]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.