Show events I'm GMing on the GM dashboard, even if someone else submitted them
Posted by sysop073

Historically I've submitted events myself, and they showed up on the GM dashboard. This year I'm running events through a group, and if I go to the event catalog page for one on the games I'm GMing, the site seems aware that I'm the GM (it shows ticket information and lets me send messages), but the GM dashboard is empty. I assume the GM dashboard only shows events I've submitted (forum searching concurs), but it seems like it should also show events I'm GMing. Is it possible this can be changed so I don't have to search the catalog for each of my events?

Posted by derekguder

It is not going to be changed for this year, unfortunately. With luck, we will be updating and revamping a lot of online tools, but honestly I don’t know what kind of timeline that will be on - it’ll likely be a few years, ultimately.

Events that are you listed as the GM for should show up in your schedule, though, so you can also check there.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by sysop073

Events that are you listed as the GM for should show up in your schedule, though, so you can also check there.

Ah, that's very useful, thanks.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.