Photos taken by gencon?
Posted by chronicdr2000

During the last run of my event on Saturday I noticed some people from Gen Con taking photos, I was checking the main Gencon socials to see if they were uploaded but so far have not seen them. Is there any way to check with someone to be able to use the photos if they still have them to use ourselves?

Posted by derekguder

If you email the details to [email protected], they will be able route the questions appropriately. Presumably Marketing will need to confirm what you would like to use them for.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by apped1988 chronicdr2000

house of hazards
chronicdr2000 wrote:
During the last run of my event on Saturday I noticed some people from Gen Con taking photos, I was checking the main Gencon socials to see if they were uploaded but so far have not seen them. Is there any way to check with someone to be able to use the photos if they still have them to use ourselves?
If Gen Con provides specific instructions or guidelines for obtaining and using event photos, make sure to follow them accordingly. This may include obtaining written consent, giving proper credit, or adhering to specific usage terms.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.